Friday, October 9, 2009

Finger-printed by the Po-Po

Yesterday I received the next step in my application process. It containted info about a National Agency Check (NAC), the form that I need to fill out for that, and two fingerprint charts. I called up the University Police to see if I would be able to do it there, or if I'd have to go downtown. They said they could do my fingerprints, but only during normal business hours...which were 7am-3pm (I didn't know those were normal business hours). So today I went in during my break between my Friday classes. Took about 15 minutes. After that I went straight to the University Post Office to get them sent out. They should reach Chicago on Monday; Tuesday at the latest. I believe I should be getting a call from my recruiter soon. I'm so stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment