Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Volunteer hours will control the month of November.

I should have posted last week, but I've been busy. Sue me.

I got volunteer hours set up with the YMCA starting the first week of November. I'll be doing roughly 6-10 hours a week. I contacted my recruiter after those hours were set up. Went I sent the email informing Nicole, I also asked her if she needs three months of service, or if there was a set amount of hours needed. She responded saying I needed three months of service OR 30 hours, whichever came first. Which means I'll have this service work done in a month. Especially after this past weekend. It was the Alternative Fall Break here on campus. We worked at a rescue mission. I got my advisor for the trip to verify my hours and that came to a total of 12. I'm basically halfway there now. Woot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment